I am excited to share the news! I have completed my training as a Funeral Officiant!
What do I do?
As a Funeral Officiant, I meet first with the grieving family to conduct a brief interview. This first meeting allow us to exchange the necessary information regarding the ceremony. Who was the deceased, what did this person love, what were his/her beliefs and what type of funeral ceremony did he/she wanted to have?
Every funeral ceremony is UNIQUE! Created according to your beliefs. It is a spiritual experience, but it is not necessarily related to any religion. Even if your family has mixed beliefs or members from various religions, we will work together to create a beautiful ceremony respectful towards everyone attending!
How long does it take?
We will schedule a brief meeting (about half an hour) and then follow up with couple of emails / telephone calls.
I will customize your ceremony within 24 hours.
You choose the location! As my work is not restricted by any religious canon, you have the freedom to conduct the funeral ceremony in any place: funeral agency location, your home, outdoors, any other place of your choice.
contact me for further details.
Most often we are being contacted by the family of the deceased person. But more and more often it is the case of senior citizens or terminally ill people to contact funeral officiants directly. In this case we create the ceremony together and incorporate in our relationship a spiritual counselling, if needed.
On 27th Sep 2018 I attended the event “Power of success tour” with Tony Robbins in Ottawa, Canada. Long anticipated meeting, he is such a talented speaker and coach, I am truly happy to have attended! 💙
I will share some interesting observations. Tony and his speakers talked about the same things we already know and use of course, but with a different terminology. I recognized many Reiki / Spiritual terms in my Psychology learning and now I hear them yet again in a third way. The conclusion is that we all share the same truth, but we speak different soul languages! Don’t you think 😉
Here are few examples:
– Downloads = Angel / Spirit guide communication / Inspiration / intuition
– Metacognition – being more self aware, observing your own thoughts. / in spiritual prctices we avoid using negative words, we try to rephrase in a positive way, but this effort requires us to think what we think before we speak.
– Practical exercises for body and mind to relieve stress = Meditation
– Shifting your focus from worries to goals = One of the Reiki principles “Today I will not be angry”
– Destiny = Determinism – Believeing everything happens for a reason
– Grace = being grateful / acknowledging higher power or simply appreciation for life / relates to Downward social comparison (compare your life with others in worse conditions thus feel better)
– visualization exercises / guided imagery = meditation
– Blueprint = schemas = prejudice
– rewarding yourself / instrumental conditioning – learn to associate events/practices with a positive outcome
– cognitive behavioural therapy methods using positive affirmations- known in New Age.
Ang there are many more! I am trying to collect more, and perhaps publish them all together one day. If you have other suggestions or disagree with anything, feel free to comment. And whatever your termoniology is, as long as you apply the beneficial techniques and they work, this is all that matters!
To see our event photos, visit the Facebook page post.