Welcome to the Hypnosis Montreal sessions, available also online for distant clients! First let’s define what Hypnosis really is:
Hypnosis allows you to enter a trance state through the use of guided visualization, focused attention and concentration.
A hypnotist is guiding you to focus your attention, thus allowing your body and mind to reach a deeper level of relaxation. Hypnosis can’t make you do something you don’t want to do!
- It is a conscious experience, allowing you to access your subconscious mind
- It is a natural state of deep relaxation (increase of theta brainwave activity)
- If you have ever used guided meditation, visualization, mindfulness, medical meditation, theta healing, NLP, Past Life Regression, driving, watching TV – you have been hypnotized!
- Hypnosis is a safe and natural state, and it can never make you do something that you don’t actually want to do on subconscious level!
- Hypnosis works through focusing and narrowing your attention.
Benefits – Hypnosis is especially efficient in the following cases:
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Fear, Phobia
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Pain Management
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
Of course this is a non-exhaustive list of examples. If you follow my clinical work you will notice that the physical and mental conditions listed above can be addressed also through Aromatherapy , Massage Therapy or Spiritual Counselling. As I specialize in working with clients with these particular needs, I have used the methods of hypnosis for many years through the form of guided meditations, past life regression, visualization, mindfulness, affirmations, channeling, NLP.
For clients who are interested only in Hypnosis, these sessions are now available to book online.Book now